Apprenticeship Fair 2020
Are you looking to kick-start your career? Come along to our Apprenticeship Fair
To mark national Apprenticeship week 2020 Newham Workplace is holding an Apprenticeship Fair at our office in Westfield Stratford. The theme for National Apprenticeship Week 2020 is “Look Beyond” – we are encouraging everyone to look beyond the outdated stereotypes surrounding apprenticeships and to celebrate the diversity of opportunity and value that they bring.
You will have the opportunity to meet employers from various industries and discuss:
- different types and levels of Apprenticeship they have on offer
- expected requirements and criteria for roles
- progression routes for roles being offered
- pay and benefits
- how to apply
You will also be able to:
- meet real apprentices and find out about their journey
- make informed choices about your future
- UK Parliament
- House of Lords
- London Fire Brigade
- Met Police
- Transport for London (TfL)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Bart’s NHS
- West Ham FC
- Digital Skill Solution
- National Apprenticeship Team
- Newham College
- London Borough of Newham (LBN)
When: Thursday 6th of Feb 2020
Time: 10am-5pm (hourly slots)
Location: Workplace Westfield, 5th Floor,
2 Stratford Place, Stratford City E20 1EJ
If you are interested, please register with Workplace by Wednesday 22 January 2020 in order to apply. Those eligible can pre-register on the day for additional support from Workplace.
You will be contacted closer to the time and booked into a specific time slot. Please remember apprenticeships are for those aged 16+ and does not have an upper age limit.
For further information please contact 020 3373 1101.