At Workplace you can find vacancies for jobs in Newham and the rest of London. You can also access expert advice on how to go about your job search. This includes:
- helping you improve your CV
- preparing you for interviews
- finding you work experience and volunteering opportunities
- providing you with industry recognised training.
Designed solely to help Newham residents, our dedicated team will show you the best way to achieve your career goals.
We will help you get the best possible job offers. We have connected Newham residents with almost 40,000 positions across London. We have built our reputation on the success of our residents in their new roles.
If you feel you need help at any stage contact us and we will advise you on your options and the best actions you can take.
Find the latest job opportunities in Newham and the rest of London.
An apprenticeship is a full time job which provides the opportunity for you to gain an accredited qualification.
If you want to launch a new career, an apprenticeship offers you a chance to learn new skills, make yourself more attractive to employers and get an idea of the working environment you want to join.
Find the latest apprenticeship opportunities in Newham and the rest of London.
We offer training courses that:
- improve your confidence
- help you secure the job you want
- develop the skills employers are looking for
Speak to an advisor to find out more about what training is available to you.
Register with us
Registering with Workplace is easy, simply fill in our online registration form to start the process. In order to access our services you must :
- currently live in Newham and have proof of address
- be allowed to work in the UK
- have recourse to public funds - check your visa