- Careworker Disability
- Customer Services
- General and Operations Managers
- Marketing, Communication and Engagement
- Police Officers
- Retail Food
- Retail Salespersons
– To lead on the administration and operational day to day running of the centre
– Complete and maintain the production of financial process and reports
– Create and support the production of monitoring reports
– Organise meetings (preparing rooms for meetings, arranging catering if required)
A marketing agency that helps businesses grow through social media. We are looking for a part-time marketing assistant intern to work closely with the founder and Marketing Director.
You need to be a stellar writer with an eye for detail and an out of the box thinking approach to contribute ideas.
Fusion Lifestyle’s Operations Assistants provide key operational support across all areas of the leisure centre, whilst delivering excellent customer service levels at all times. The areas of responsibility are covered by three main strands: hygiene and safety, customer care and satisfaction, and fitness activity support.
To be successful as an Operations Assistant,…
Work with us!
Achieve together want you to have fun at work and make things happen for the people we support. We value everyone and we want brave people to help the people we support work towards achieving independence and reaching their goals. Achieve together is one of the UK’s leading providers of support…
The Role Responsibilities:
You will work closely with our control team managers and report directly to them. Providing on-going support, scheduling customer appointments and managing engineer’s workloads/dairies, ensuring that they are logistically effective.
– Managing and updating engineer job boards
– Liaising with engineers to book follow on jobs for customers and manage engineer…
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
– Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
– Check in testing candidates, verify identification,…
ABOUT THE JOB
Community Neighbourhood Assistants will be the ‘face’ of Community Neighbourhoods within libraries, community centres and at Community Neighbourhood events, engaging with residents and ensuring the smooth running of the facilities on a day-to-day basis.
Much of the work will require you to undertake library duties such as stock tidying, floor walking…
We are Houst. We’re looking for a mission-driven candidates to join our team our team as the Finance Assistant Apprentice. Throughout your time with the company, you will gain experience in luxury property whilst completing your Level 3 Accounting qualification.
A typical day
– Handling payment enquiries such as rent or refunds from other…
Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
– Aged 18-57
– Must be a degree holders only
– No criminal convictions / Political affiliations/ no Visible tattoos
– Please refer to link for detail info of Full Entry requirements
– Dealing with serious and complex investigations
– Uncovering the truth and analysing…
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to work for a real employer alongside experienced staff and earn a salary.
More jobs for Newham residents
View job vacancies in companies that have partnered with Workplace. Apply directly from their website.