Business Admin Apprentice
Open on: 11/02/2020
Closing on: 27/11/2020
Hours per week
The Role Responsibilities:
You will work closely with our control team managers and report directly to them. Providing on-going support, scheduling customer appointments and managing engineer’s workloads/dairies, ensuring that they are logistically effective.
– Managing and updating engineer job boards
– Liaising with engineers to book follow on jobs for customers and manage engineer diaries
– Answering incoming calls and assisting customers with specific enquiries and job bookings
– Allocate jobs to engineers that are most logistically effective
– Updating worksheets with relevant status of each customer job
– Data input into key reports and records
– Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment with a positive Can-Do attitude.
– To be able to follow direct instructions, an attentive listener and a confident communicator.
– Good attention to detail
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.