Festival Makers (7 weeks training opportunity)
Open on: 02/03/2020
Closing on: 05/03/2020
Hours per week
Course participants will receive Prepaid oyster card for travel and receive £5 luncheon voucher each day
Designed and created by Create Jobs, A New Direction with Block9. An immersive
programme where you get to respond to a live brief and have the chance to work with
industry professionals such as Punchdrunk, Dice, National Theatre, The O2 Arena and
What you will get:
• 7 weeks intensive training and coaching from Block9 and independent facilitators
including master classes and seminars where you will learn and/or develop key skills,
hear inspiring talks from work within event production.
• A chance to respond to a live brief to add to your portfolio.
• The opportunity to develop a network of other creative professionals and meet with and
represent yourself in front of potential future employers and clients.
• There will be a live brief Access to a MacBook Pro with Adobe Creative suite.
• Opportunity to apply for 10 roles to join Block9 at Glastonbury 2020!
We are looking for:
Someone who wants to kick start and elevate their career in event production and festivals
with an interest in developing a career the Creative & Cultural sector. No previous paid
experience is necessary!
To be eligible you must:
• Be between 18-24 years old from any London borough.
• Not in full-time education, training or work.
• From an underrepresented background in this industry, including Black, Asian and
Ethnic Minority, Deaf and/or disabled, LGBTQ+ Community and lower socio-economic
• Be available for the full course of the programme between the end of March and May.
• Interested in getting into the Creative and Cultural Sector.