Project Health and Safety Supervisor
Health and Safety Officer
Open on: 03/04/2020
Closing on: 03/06/2020
Hours per week
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Provides technical assistance/guidance on Health & Safety to the Project team.
2. Develops and supervises the implementation of the Project Health & Safety Plan for a specific project or facility in accordance with the ES&H Procedures and Core Processes, client and/or host country requirements, and applicable government regulations/requirements.
3. Develops, reviews, edits and supervises the maintenance of the project ES&H databases for Incident reporting, Hazard Tracking and Corrective Action Tracking.
4. Develops, analyzes and integrates Health & Safety information into studies and reports.
5. Interacts with design, engineering, construction, and operations personnel to identify causal factors and develops recommendations to mitigate identified hazards and risks associated with project operations, equipment, software and/or facilities.
6. Performs advanced predictive assessments and hazard analyses of subsystem and system hardware, processes, equipment, software and logic for project or facility operations.
7. Supervises and conducts activities to confirm issue/hazard resolution for closure of risk reduction activities.
8. Coordinates the distribution of information relative to Health & Safety.
9. Provides oversight on Contractors Incident reporting & investigations and analyses information to identify trends.
10. Undertakes Health & Safety Audits as required to support the Project.
11. Disseminates information on new/revised regulations to engineering, construction, field managers and safety personnel.
12. Conducts training of other personnel in professional or discipline-specific skills, techniques and procedures.
13. Implements, supervises, and conducts project awareness activities and toolbox sessions for project/facility manual/non-manual personnel as requested