Open on: 11/02/2020
Closing on: 26/11/2020
Hours per week
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
– Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
– Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
– Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
– Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
– Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination
Our ideal candidate demonstrates teamwork, with the availability to work a variety of shifts any day – Monday through Saturday – between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling. Must be available to work on Saturday.
This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such, 10.25 hours per week, with an expectation to work more hours if needed.
Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
Pearson is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants and select the best person for each job based on relevant skills and experience.
We are also committed to building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce and encouraging equality and diversity.
The information you provide will stay confidential, and be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.